Lizhai village, located in Zhejiang province, China, is a basin valley surrounded by mountains. The village dates back to Emperor Gaozong of Song Reign (about AD 1127) and it is named after their ancestor Li Pu.
Li ‘s Hall is a traditional courtyard, located in Shanghang Nim-Xiangguan Tamura Valley basin , surrounded by mountains Pinnacle , Huangtan Wanting River, covering 1078 square meters. It was used as site for sacrifice in the local community.
Frescoes at the ancient stage in the village
Duxian Hall was built in AD 1802 with a square pond to memorize ancestor Li Yihan.
The ancient architectural complex is in the form of Chinese character “Xi” (meaning joy). Its fastidious makings and delicate carvings of windows and doors have important value in art and history.
The tomb of Li Yihan was built in 1567, the passage of which is about 300 meters. The statue of lamb, horse and portrait were set up to memorize the respectable official.
Jukui pavilion used to be the major passage.
Frescoes in the village
Carvings in the gate
Overall view of the village